Sunrise, FL 33323
Phone: (954) 746-3281
Fax: (954) 746-3287
The Planning Division handles the short- and long-range planning functions necessary to meet the City's development goals and objectives, and serves as a liaison between Sunrise and various County and State agencies and the general public.
The Planning Division's responsibilities include planning and growth management, development review, zoning and land use, and site-related permitting and inspections.
- City's Comprehensive Plan
- Land Development Code
- Planning Division Documents & Forms
- Commerical Signage Regulations
- Commercial Window Signage Regulations
- Outdoor Restaurant Permit
- Development Review Inquiry
- Special Events & Temporary Outdoor Sales
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION please call (954) 746-3281 or send your question to AskZoning@sunrisefl.gov.